- ACE Glycan bioanalytical Columns Avantor® ACE® Glycan is a high performance stationary phase designed for the analysis of 2-aminobenzamide labelled glycans by hydrophilic interaction liquid chromatography (HILIC).
Avantor® ACE® Glycan UHPLC and HPLC bioanalytical columns
Analytical HPLC/UHPLC columns, Avantor® ACE® Excel Glycan
Avantor® ACE® Glycan is a high performance stationary phase designed for the analysis of 2-aminobenzamide labelled glycans by hydrophilic interaction liquid chromatography (HILIC). These ultra-inert, high efficiency columns provide excellent column lifetime and reproducibility with buffers and mobile phases typically utilised for glycan analysis. Two particle sizes are available to enable both high resolution and rapid separations on HPLC and UHPLC instrumentation.
- High efficiency 1,7 and 3 µm particle sizes for high resolution glycan separations
- Ultra-inert, base deactivated silica for exceptional reproducibility and peak shape
- Excellent column lifetime under glycan testing conditions
Avantor® ACE® Glycan UHPLC and HPLC bioanalytical columns offer excellent efficiency and peak shape for the analysis of glycosylation patterns of biopharmaceutical compounds such as monoclonal antibodies, glycopeptides, and glycoproteins.
- Proprietary HILIC stationary phase designed for the analysis of enzyme-released, fluorophore-labeled glycans (e.g., 2-AB)
- Ultra-inert silica provides excellent peak shape and high efficiency for both 1.7 and 3.0 μm particle size columns
- Highly reproducible manufacturing process ensures batch-to-batch and column-to-column reproducibility
- Excellent column stability under typical glycan analysis conditions (50-60 °C)
To extend column lifetime, ACE UHPLC guard cartridges (EXL-1P16-GD2U / EXL-1P16-GD4U) are recommended. For the guard system, a guard cartridge holder (H0011) is also required.
|Column:||ACE Excel 3 Glycan|
|Dimensions:||150 x 2.1 mm|
A: 100 mM Ammonium formate in H2O (pH 4.5)
|Flow Rate:||0.5 mL/min|
|Detection:||FLD, λex = 260 nm, λem = 430 nm|
|Instrument:||VWR Chromaster with FLD|
|Dwell Volume:||1950 μL|