- ACE Bio Method Development Kits Avantor® ACE® Extended Method Development Kits contain Avantor® ACE® C18-300, Avantor® ACE® C4-300 and Avantor® ACE® Phenyl-300 stainless steel columns.
Avantor® ACE® Method Development Kits (MDK) are designed to maximise selectivity, offering a powerful and reliable approach to UHPLC/HPLC method development. Based upon an ultra-inert, high efficiency silica, Avantor® ACE® phases incorporate the latest developments in LC stationary phase design, providing chromatographers with more choices for alternative selectivity, without compromising stability or robustness. A complete range of kits for all requirements is available, including porous, solid core and bioanalytical 300 Å column kits. These kits group together the essential column chemistries for method development and are available in a wide range of column formats including 0,5 and 1,0 mm microbore IDs.
- Porous, solid core and biomolecule kit options
- Wide range of particle sizes (1,7 to 5 µm) and complementary phases
- Microbore (0,5 mm) to analytical (4,6 mm) IDs in a wide range of column lengths
- Ideal for method development
- Compatible with all manufacturers' LC systems
Maximum recommended pH: 2,0 to 8,0
Max. pressure: 275 bar
Delivery information: Delivery information: ACE® Extended Method Development Kits contain ACE® C18-300, ACE® C4-300 and ACE® Phenyl-300 stainless steel columns.
Avantor® ACE® Extended Method Development Kits contain Avantor® ACE® C18-300, Avantor® ACE® C4-300 and Avantor® ACE® Phenyl-300 stainless steel columns.